CD100 - Hollow Core
Commercial Door (CD) Series
APPLICATIONS & BENEFITS
Recommended for a small range of Commercial applications. The hollow core offers light weight and reduced costs where a lightduty door or bifold is appropriate. Available in a wide variety of hardwood and hardboard faces.
SPECIFICATIONS Please see PDF links below
Single doors 4'0" x 10'0"
Regular and Double Egress Paired doors 8'0" x 10'0"
1 3/8 " and 1 3/4" standard.
Minimum 1 1/4" (before trim) softwood edge. Solid hardwood outer edges matching (compatible with) the face veneer are available.
Minimum 2" (before trim) mill option wood rails. Matching (compatible) wood rails available upon request.
LOOSE LAY CORE AND FRAME ASSEMBLY
Expanded honeycomb core with particle board lockblocks both stiles.
Pregraded: Hardboard, Medium Density Overlay, or Premium 3-ply veneered skins (minimum 1/50" veneer before sanding). Veneers available in a wide variety of species and cuts.
Core and frame assembly and veneer application all with Type 1, waterproof adhesives.
Special inner blocking options may be specified for reinforcing of hardware or light cutouts. Wooden lock blocks are available.
Complete range of machining capabilities and detailing available.
Cut-out area may not exceed 40% of the face or half of the door height to comply with the warranty. All cut-outs must be 6" from the edge of the door or any other cutouts and/or hardware preps.
Two years for interior use only. See warranty terms and conditions. Use of Lynden Door, Inc. CD100 doors in exterior applications is neither recommended nor warranted.
- Molded Doors
- Door Models & Collections
- Res Door Specs
- SD - Wood Veneered Hollow Core
- SD - Hardboard & Prefinished Hollow Core
- SD - Molded Hollow Core
- SD - Particleboard Core
- SD - Molded Solid Core
- SD - 45 Minute-Rated
- SD - 60 Minute-Rated
- SD - 90 Minute-Rated
- SD - Wood Veneered Bifolds
- SD - Hardboard & Prefinished Bifolds
- SD - Molded Bifolds
- Features & Benefits - Residential Doors
- Comm Door Specs
- Arch Door Specs
- LD1000 - Hollow Core
- LD2000 - Bonded Sanded Particle Board Core
- LD2000LL - Bonded Sanded Lead Lined Particle Board Core
- LD2500 - 20 Minute Agfiber Core
- LD3000 - Bonded Sanded Stave Lumber Core
- LD3500 - Bonded Sanded TimberStrand Core
- LD4500 - 45 Minute Rated Mineral Core
- LD6000 - 60 Minute Rated Mineral Core
- LD6500 - 60 Minute Agfiber Core
- LD9000 - 90 Minute Rated Mineral Core
- Int Comm Door Specs
- STC Rated Doors
- Prep & Options
- About Us