SD - Molded Solid Core
Standard Construction (SD) Series
APPLICATIONS & BENEFITS
Recommended for a wide range of applications. The solid core molded panel creates the look of a solid wood interior door with all the advantages of sound retardance and added security, yet with superior performance to solid wood. Available in a wide variety of designs with smooth and textured surfaces.
SPECIFICATIONS Please see PDF link below
MAXIMUM SIZE (Single swing only)
(Rated and nonrated) 3'0" x 6'8"
3'0" x 7'0"
3'0" x 8'0"
1 3/8" (nonrated), 1 3/4" (rated and nonrated).
1 3/8" doors: Mill option fingerjointed softwood stiles.
1 3/4" doors: Mill option fingerjointed softwood stiles.
1 3/4" doors 6'8" high: Minimum 1 1/4" (before trim) mill option fingerjointed softwood stiles.
1 3/4" doors 7'0" and 8'0" high: Minimum 1 3/4" (before trim) mill option fingerjointed softwood stiles.
1 3/8" doors: Mill option fiberboard or softwood rails.
1 3/4" doors: Mill option softwood rails.
LOOSE LAY CORE AND FRAME ASSEMBLY
Particle board core routed to accept molded skins, with an average core density of 28 to 34 lbs.
Pregraded 1/8" molded hardboard skins. Available in a wide variety of styles.
Core and frame assembly and veneer application all with Type II water resistant adhesives.
Type I waterproof adhesives available upon request.
Special inner blocking options may be specified for hardware reinforcement.
Complete range of machining capabilities and detailing available. Rated doors must be in accordance with Warnock Hersey International, Inc. and National Fire Protection Agency Standards (NFPA 80, latest edition). Lynden Door, Inc. recommends factory prefitting on all fire doors.
One year for interior use only. See warranty terms and conditions. Use of Lynden Door, Inc. interior doors in exterior applications is neither recommended nor warranted.
- Molded Doors
- Door Models & Collections
- Res Door Specs
- SD - Wood Veneered Hollow Core
- SD - Hardboard & Prefinished Hollow Core
- SD - Molded Hollow Core
- SD - Particleboard Core
- SD - Molded Solid Core
- SD - 45 Minute-Rated
- SD - 60 Minute-Rated
- SD - 90 Minute-Rated
- SD - Wood Veneered Bifolds
- SD - Hardboard & Prefinished Bifolds
- SD - Molded Bifolds
- Features & Benefits - Residential Doors
- Comm Door Specs
- Arch Door Specs
- LD1000 - Hollow Core
- LD2000 - Bonded Sanded Particle Board Core
- LD2000LL - Bonded Sanded Lead Lined Particle Board Core
- LD2500 - 20 Minute Agfiber Core
- LD3000 - Bonded Sanded Stave Lumber Core
- LD3500 - Bonded Sanded TimberStrand Core
- LD4500 - 45 Minute Rated Mineral Core
- LD6000 - 60 Minute Rated Mineral Core
- LD6500 - 60 Minute Agfiber Core
- LD9000 - 90 Minute Rated Mineral Core
- Int Comm Door Specs
- STC Rated Doors
- Prep & Options
- About Us