Pacific Collection Premium Finishes
The Pacific Collection is a carefully composed array of seven pre-set stain colors, applied to any natural wood veneer. To illustrate the effect of each of the stain colors on light, medium and dark species, please see the illustrations of: Natural Birch, Red Oak and White Maple in the attached PDF brochure.
Pacific Collection applications include stain and transparent top coat. The finishes are applied by skilled technicians in a tightly controlled production environment and exceed TR-6, AWI UV cured specifications, the architectural industry standard. Choosing one of our standard stain colors gives you the assurance of a uniform finish and reduced lead times (as compared to custom color matches.)
Like all Lynden Door factory applied finishes, the Pacific Collection benefits you in the following ways:
- Provides reliable quality because of our automated finish line where temperature, light, dust and other contaminants are strictly controlled.
- Consistently outperforms field finishes in terms of color uniformity, clarity, mositure sealing characteristics and durability.
- All things considered, may actually be less costly than inferior field applied coatings.
- Eases job site congestion and scheduling issues.
With specific respect to the transparent protective outer coating of the Pacific Collection finish, it is important to note that Lynden Door ultraviolet light cured urethane finishes:
- meet or exceed the AWS System 9 (WDMA TR-6)
- do not affect flame spread
- offer "excellent" resistance to abrasion; wear; yellowing ; solvents; staining; heat and household chemicals (please see the attached technical data comparison sheet for details)
- are cured with ultra violet lights and produce no VOC emissions
"It's worth noting too that the typical transparent door finish coatings specified or preferred in modern construction have higher concentrations of water than in years gone by. These water-borne systems are difficult to apply and cure on site and in some cases, where heavy flood coats are applied, can actually adversely affect the door face and/or overall door performance."
Please see the attached January 2011 data comparison sheet for a detailed analysis of our architectural clear coat finish.
- Molded Doors
- Door Models & Collections
- Res Door Specs
- SD - Wood Veneered Hollow Core
- SD - Hardboard & Prefinished Hollow Core
- SD - Molded Hollow Core
- SD - Particleboard Core
- SD - Molded Solid Core
- SD - 45 Minute-Rated
- SD - 60 Minute-Rated
- SD - 90 Minute-Rated
- SD - Wood Veneered Bifolds
- SD - Hardboard & Prefinished Bifolds
- SD - Molded Bifolds
- Features & Benefits - Residential Doors
- Comm Door Specs
- Arch Door Specs
- LD1000 - Hollow Core
- LD2000 - Bonded Sanded Particle Board Core
- LD2000LL - Bonded Sanded Lead Lined Particle Board Core
- LD2500 - 20 Minute Agfiber Core
- LD3000 - Bonded Sanded Stave Lumber Core
- LD3500 - Bonded Sanded TimberStrand Core
- LD4500 - 45 Minute Rated Mineral Core
- LD6000 - 60 Minute Rated Mineral Core
- LD6500 - 60 Minute Agfiber Core
- LD9000 - 90 Minute Rated Mineral Core
- Int Comm Door Specs
- STC Rated Doors
- Prep & Options
- About Us